CRISPR Therapeutics AG's General Counsel and Secretary just picked up 22,026 shares

James R. Kasinger, CRISPR Therapeutics AG's General Counsel and Secretary, recently acquired 22,026 shares of the company. The buys took place at $13.62 per share, on December 09, 2020. Kasinger now owns 22,415 shares of the company. Kasinger operates out of Cambridge, MA. Some additional info was provided as follows:


Includes 389 shares acquired under the CRISPR Therapeutics AG 2016 Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
This option was granted on May 31, 2017 with respect to 123,000 Common Shares of which 25% vested on May 31, 2018 and the remaining 75% vests monthly thereafter for 36 months.

The above information was disclosed in a filing to the SEC. To see the filing, click here.

To receive a free e-mail notification whenever CRISPR Therapeutics AG makes a similar move, sign up!

Other recent filings from the company include the following:

CRISPR Therapeutics AG's Chief Executive Officer just cashed-in 30,000 options - June 17, 2021
CRISPR Therapeutics AG director just disposed of 10,000 shares - June 15, 2021
CRISPR Therapeutics AG director was just granted 10,000 options - June 14, 2021
Amendments to Articles of Incorporation or - June 14, 2021
Statement of changes in beneficial ownership of securities - June 14, 2021

Auto Refresh

Feedback