CRISPR Therapeutics AG's CBO & COO just disposed of 12,000 shares

Lawrence Otto Klein, CRISPR Therapeutics AG's CBO & COO, recently disposed of 12,000 shares of the company. The disposals took place at prices ranging from $14.43 to $128.20 per share, on March 23, 2021. Klein now owns just 1,050 shares of the company. Klein operates out of Cambridge, MA. Some additional info was provided as follows:


The sales reported in this Form 4 were effected pursuant to a Rule 10b5-1 trading plan adopted by the reporting person.
The price reported in Column 4 is a weighted average price. These shares were sold in multiple transactions at prices ranging from $124.78 to $132.255, inclusive. The reporting person undertakes to provide to the Issuer, any security holder of the Issuer, or the staff of the Securities and Exchange Commission, upo n request, full information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price within the range.
The price reported in Column 4 is a weighted average price. These shares were sold in multiple transactions at prices ranging from $124.80 to $130.015, inclusive. The reporting person undertakes to provide to the Issuer, any security holder of the Issuer, or the staff of the Securities and Exchange Commission, upon request, full information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price within the range.
100% of the shares shall vest in 48 equal monthly installments on the fifteenth day of each month, with the first vesting event on July 15, 2017.
100% of the shares shall vest in 48 equal monthly installments on the fifteenth day of each month, with the first vesting event on December 15, 2017.
100% of the shares shall vest in 48 equal monthly installments on the seventh day of each month, with the first vesting event on April 7, 2018.
25% of the option shall vest on January 2, 2020, and the remaining 75% of the shares shall vest in 36 equal monthly installments on the final day of each month.
This option was granted on March 5, 2019 with respect to 45,000 Common Shares. 100% of the shares will vest in 48 equal monthly installments, with the first vesting date of April 5, 2019.
This option was granted on March 10, 2020 with respect to 55,000 Common Shares. 100% of the shares will vest in 48 equal monthly installments, with the first vesting date of April 10, 2020.

The above information was disclosed in a filing to the SEC. To see the filing, click here.

To receive a free e-mail notification whenever CRISPR Therapeutics AG makes a similar move, sign up!

Other recent filings from the company include the following:

CRISPR Therapeutics AG's Chief Executive Officer just cashed-in 30,000 options - June 17, 2021
CRISPR Therapeutics AG director just disposed of 10,000 shares - June 15, 2021
CRISPR Therapeutics AG director was just granted 10,000 options - June 14, 2021
Amendments to Articles of Incorporation or - June 14, 2021
Statement of changes in beneficial ownership of securities - June 14, 2021

Auto Refresh

Feedback